Infant Death on Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship in Puerto Rico
Recently, there’s been a terrible and gut-wrenching news story about an 18-month toddler falling to their death off of a Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship. It appears this happened in a children’s play area and it seemed as though there was no window or protective device preventing the child from going out the window over the railing. According to news reports, the infant’s grandfather was holding her so a lot of people are looking to blame the grandfather for this and the family for this. I don’t think now is the right time to place blame on such a grieving family but that’s something Royal Caribbean should look into in the case a lawsuit is filed and I think a lawsuit should be filed in a case like this. For more information, click the below link for:
We discuss answers to questions such as:
- If I’m Injured in a Cruise Accident, Who Is Responsible?
- What are the Cruise Ship Maritime Laws and Filing Restrictions for Filing a Law Suit Against a Cruise Company?
- How does Maritime Law Affect Cruise Ship Injuries?
- What Safety Measures is a Cruise Ship Common Carrier Responsible For Providing Me?
- What Information Do I Need to File a Cruise Ship Accident Lawsuit?
- Where Do I File a Personal Injury Claim Against A Cruise Line?
- Determining Negligence in a Cruise Ship Accident Lawsuit
- How Long Do I Have to File a Cruise Ship Accident Lawsuit?
Text Us: 844-STEIN-99
For more videos, check out our video center onsite: https://www.steinlaw.com/video-center/
Aventura Location: 17971 Biscayne Boulevard Suite 216 Aventura, FL 33160
Fort Myers Location: 2336 Cleveland Avenue Fort Myers, Florida 33901
Miami Location: 9990 SW 77th Avenue Suite 211 Miami, FL 33156
Tampa Location: 1814 N 15th Street Tampa, Florida 33605
CONNECT WITH STEINLAW: